I can't believe I'm still standing after last nights workout and my session this morning. I still have quite a bit of energy which is good, but my feet are just begging for any kind of a break. I stepped on the scale this morning just to see what it may look like for Sunday's weigh in and oh wow, was it ever looking good! Just a little bit of a teaser for you guys today!
I got to the gym at 8 this morning, an hour early for my session because I had caught a ride with Jan to the LRT once again. I did 10 min on the treadmill for my warm up and then I wiped down the treadmill and met Jeremy to get started.
He started me off with the pulley rope and I had to pull without twisting my back across my body with my right arm and then doing a squat while holding the pull at least 12 times and then repeating with the left 12 times. Then I had to do toe kicks kind of fast while he sang some kind of silly song and then repeated both 2 more times but the second and third time I had to hold the medicine ball over my head while I did the toe kicks.
From there I had to do a squat and pull 40 lbs towards me while in the squat and then step over to one side while in the squat and keep repeating about 12 times each way. Then it was on the mat to do pushups, 14 of them and then repeat these two excersises. I went down and up the stairs twice, repeated them one more time and then we made our way downstairs.
I had to sit facing a piece of equipment, grab the bars above me and pull down 12 times, go up and down the stairs twice and then the weight was increased a little bit. I did it again 12 times, stairs 2 more times and repeated with the same weight. One more time going up and down the stairs twice and then I had to go do my cool down which I chose the treadmill for 5 min at a 2 speed and 4.5 incline. We had a pretty good time this morning, quite a bit of laughing and even though the laughing was going on I really was sweating pretty good. Monday is my next session at 830 in the morning because I have an appointment at 10 for an ultrasound so unfortunately I'm gonna have to make Jeremy get up half an hour earlier so that I can make my appointment on time! :) I will still be going strong this weekend, tomorrow I will be going to the gym for an hour with Nikki hopefully after work and then Sunday morning as well. Once I get home both times I will be sure to post my dear blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment