So today I was awake at 8am to try and make it to the gym for 9 but, as usual, I didn't make it on time. I had my shower after talking to Jan for almost an hour and headed out the door making it to the gym for 10am. I did the treadmill for 35 min and then made my way over to the ladies only room where I continued on my cardio workout on the bike for 20 min. I got home and rested for the majority of the day before I did my usual 4 stretches and called it a day in regards to my exercise for the day.
My mood is pretty good today, as I have a few choices that I have to make in regards to more life changes that could arise in the next week or so. I won't share anything yet, as I don't know what I am going to do at this point. However, it could prove to make my life just a little bit easier and also quite a bit better as well. We'll see how it goes.
I was reading my blogs starting from Day 1 today also and I had to laugh because I thought on those first few days that doing the bike for 8 or 9 mins was going to kill me! Now I am able to do it for an hour on a good day and 30 min the rest of the time. I've been thinking about all of the accomplishments that I have made thus far, and I am sure getting stronger. I'm feeling much better as well in regards to pain in the back. As I still have the scoliosis in the lower back, at times it is still pretty painful but,n for the most part I am ok. Now all I need is to get these feet in check and I will be good to go.
I am so thankful that I have the few people in my life that are constantly pushing me through all the good and bad. Nikki has been one of my biggest as she will not let me give up no matter what happens and also Jeremy is a huge supporter as well. Just when I feel like I don't want to do anymore he gives me that extra push to keep me on the right track. The rest of my supporters are greatly appreciated as well and you know who you are. Thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment