This morning I had a hard time getting up. I'm still not quite used to all of this early morning stuff but, I got up and had enough time to make my breakfast before work and check my weight. I won't disclose that information yet because I want to make sure that I am still the same tomorrow as it changes quite often. Again this morning I had my turkey bacon, egg and cheese buns and then off to work I went. I won't be doing any excersises today other than the back stretches that I need to do everyday. I have decided that my two "rest" days are on wednesdays and Sundays. So on these days I will only be letting you know what my food take intake is.
At work, I had myself a chicken salad sandwich, which isn't all that healthy, however it is still much better than a bag of chips which I almost bought and or a chocolate bar. Once I got home from doing a little bit of "veggie shopping" with Jan, I made myself a ceasar salad with the extra chicken filets from last night on top. It was very good!
My legs are a bit sore today from my workout yesterday and I'm a little concerned about what Jeremy may have in store for me tomorrow. Hopefully he is tough with me but lenient at the same time! :)
Anyhow, I will write tomorrow after work and let you all know how it went and reveal my weight if it proves to be true!
Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment