Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 34

Due to working 12-8 yesterday and not feeling very good, there was no workout or even stretches yesterday.  In fact, there was barely eating yesterday either.  Today however, is another story.  This morning I was up at 7am, got my laundry started and had a smoke.  My official weigh in was today and I'm not overly impressed with the results although, it wasn't exactly the hardest week either.  I have gone up 1 lb with my weight back up to 256.  I am not really happy with that but it makes me even more determined to get better for this week and I started it off with a bang this morning!

Nikki, Matt and I met up at the gym for 10:15am and we got started right away.  Going onto my favorite machine the treadmill, I went at a 7 incline and 2.4 speed for 5 min and then bumped the incline down to a 3 and the speed up to 2.8 for 3 min.  I noticed that my legs were still sore from the other day so I brought the speed back down to a 2.4 and kept it there for 10m min.  After our cool down we went over to stretch our hamstrings and then we used the machine next to it to stretch out the legs further.  We then went over to the bench and I did 10 side arm 7.5 lb weight lifts and 10 bicep curls.

We went over to the women's section and went on the bikes for 10 min and the went downstairs to look for the step up boards.  We found out though that there was a class where the boards were kept and we were quite dissappointed.  So, we decided that we would come back here and do the step ups on the EA Active.  WHEW!  What a workout!  This time I did 20 min straight and then took a break for a minute and finished the last 10 min.  I'm still sweating buckets as I'm writing!  :)


Tomorrow is my session with Jeremy and I am really excited to see what he has in store with me.  I don't have access to the car tomorrow which won't be that big of a deal because that just means that I will get 2 hours worth of workout in!  Excitement!!!  This evening after work I am going to do my back stretches and some of the other ones that Jeremy has taught me.  My back is still not doing very good and I'm hoping I can get it into shape for tomorrow so that I am able to do the session with Jeremy.  More tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment