Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 37

What a day! I went into work for 12 today only to find out that I was working with a kid that can chatter my ear off only like one other person that I know of in this world! So all day I just wanted to beat him over the head with a stick and tell him to shush for once! I did nothing but want to go and work out since yesterday was my rest day.


So 8 finally came and I came home to come and get the car but it turned out that Merv was offering me a ride to the gym tonight. Ok that`s not a problem. So I got there at 8:45 amd hopped onto the treadmill. I started off at a 2.4 speed and a 3 incline for 5 min and then upped the speed to a 2.8. I fluctuated between a 2.8 and 3.0 for about 15 min and then dropped my speed down to a 2.4 and put my incline up to a 5. I continued on for another 5 min and then upped the incline to a 7 and dropped the speed to a 2. it`s always much harder to go uphill than down and because I have my session with Jeremy tomorrow I didn`t want to push so hard that I wouldn`t be able to do whatever he asked me to. Probably about 45 min into the treadmill I wound up getting a pain in the right ankle and had to drop the incline back down to a 2. It seemed to help a bit but overall I wound up going for 1 hour and 15 min! I was greatly impressed!


I am slowly able to do a little bit longer and faster on there and my overall goal would be to be able to at least jog on the treadmill for awhile. But my nerve is another thing I`ll have to work on. I`m absolutely terrified to try it. Maybe one day when I`m confident my knees wont give out on me I will be brave enough to try it.


Sunday is looking more and more to be a really awesome day! I`ve been weighing myself every day and every time I do I am amazed at what I see. So hopefully I will have amazing news to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment