Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 4

This morning I went for yet another workout with Jeremy.  OMG did he ever give me a butt whooping!  By the time I was done though the pain that I started out with was replaced with new pain and a little bit of relief as well.  Things are starting to get a little better even though I've only had 2 sessions with him.  Today I was on the treadmill for about 14 min by myself before Jeremy joined me.  He then had me go to a machine that you grab this handle with a rope attached to it and pulled 10 pounds towards me 10 times on each arm.  Then I had to walk the stairs, going back to the machine after for another 10 pulls on each arm.  Once we were done there he had me sit on the bench press and do 2.5 lb lifts from the side and in front of me 10 times each.  Took a rest for the stairs and then back on it for another 10 times.  Then he had me do the bicycle for 10 minutes and then into the weight lifting room for more weight lifting.  I did 20 lb lifts there and very happy to know that I did it!

 

He then had me take a mat and lay down on the floor, lifting my left leg he pulled it slightly to the right side and this was what I thought was the hardest stretch of all.  He would let me adjust for a few min then pull some more and I am sure I felt my spine crack in about 15 places on that side.  He would tell me to take a deep breath and then pulled a little more.  Finishing on the right side, this made me feel good but I was in so much pain that Jeremy had me walk my last 10 min on the treadmill to kind of loosen up a little bit more before I went home.  I feel slightly good right now but I will let you all know how i'm doing tonight after work if I make it to the computer!  :)

 

Chow for now!

 

I made it back to the computer barely, just wanted to say that I had a really healthy supper after work.  I made a veggie stir fry with snap peas, red peppers, green peppers, celery and green onions with brown rice and a fried chicken breast.  It was very tasty and very good.  I'm not doing so well tonight now that I've sat down and relaxed after a long day.  But I'm hoping if I get my stretching in for the back that I will be in much better shape tomorrow.  Here's hoping we all have a great night!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment