Well, it has been a week since I started 'blogging' so to speak about my efforts to weight loss. Today was supposed to be my rest day and I wound up doing 20 min of stretching this morning after breakfast because if I don't at least do some stretches every day I won't be up to doing anything at all when I have my appointments with Jeremy. I feel alot better today now that I have had some proper sleep. So far, this is how it's going today:
I got up and had 2 turkey bacon, with egg and sliced cheese buns for breakfast, which was really good. I didn't use any oils in the pan at all so it actually wound up being fairly healthy to eat. I turned on the wii and started off with the breathing excersise for yoga which I always do really bad at. My posture sucks terribly and it's very hard to stay still while doing it. After that I did the palm tree, chair pose, rowing squat, sun salutation, triangle something or other (can't remember the name of it), torso twists, triceps strengthening, and then another stretch excersise that I've never done before that I don't know the name of. That's real helpful I know lol.
For lunch, I had 2 apples and about 6 strawberries chopped up and I am fairly content right now. I think I'll be taking some more snap peas and cucumbers to work tonight and i think a few more crackers with hummus. Pay day is this friday so we are starting to run a little low on veggies and such. I'm so excited for my workout tomorrow! I hope he works me hard but at the same time, I hope that he's not too hard on me. I guess I'll have to wait and see....
No comments:
Post a Comment