Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 3

Last night I was in excruciating pain, so I took my T3 before I went to bed and found that they really aren't doing anything for me.  Except for cause me not to sleep.  So I didn't make it up in time to do my workout this morning.  I didn't even have time to have my breakfast!  I didn't even have time to make myself a lunch! Not a good start to the day that's for sure!  So I got my shower in, got dressed and rushed out the door in pain and all and got myself to work in time.  I guess in a way I do get kind of a workout there.  You have to reach to the top shelves to get smokes for people, walk around for about 15 min to get the garbages done and then run around behind the till when you get a long line up to make sure everyone is happy.  Ok so not so much, but anyways...

 

I had myself something to eat finally at 2, I opted for a chicken salad sandwich.  Hey, it could've been worse, I could've had a bag of chips or a chocolate bar.  But I didn't.  All I really wanted was something that would tide me over till I got home.  My roomie was nice enough to bring me my T3's during the last 45 min of my shift which was good because the 2 ibprofen I took earlier on in the day seemed to do absolutely nothing for me.  I took a T3 10 min before I was off and stayed 10 min longer to have a smoke before making my way home.  I thought that maybe I would take the longer way home because it would count as my workout and then the mosquito's were so bad I just wound up going the short way.

 

Once I got home I decided to have tomato sandwich for supper and then talked to my aunt on the phone prolonging the workout.  I just didn't want to do it!  My back feels so tight and my stomach hurts too.  But I got off the phone, stripped off the socks and started the ol' wii up.  I did my breathing excersise to start, followed by the half moon, finishing off with the warrior pose for my warm up.  To get me going on the workout I did the basic step up, which took about 5 min and then the advanced which took another 5 and finishing it off with the free step up for 10 min.  To cool down I did the breathing excersise once more and there you go!  My workout was complete!  I figured with the 10 min walk in the morning, then 10 after work, and 20 min of aerobics, that's not to bad of a work out.  I also made sure to weigh myself and it looks like I've lost 2 lbs since Monday!!!  I am so excited!  Can't wait to see what Jeremy has for me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment