Due to my rest day yesterday I didn't make a note but, I am now on Day 18 and I'm still very much into the diet and workouts. Today is not really a good day as Jan, Sara and family held a funeral for Jan's mom Doris today. I thought I might be alright, and I did hold myself pretty good but, this would be the first funeral since my mom passed away. So, to honor "Grannie" and Mom, I am going to continue with my plans to go to the gym today. I am hoping to get myself lost in the zone and just keep going until I can't go anymore. This morning I had my usual breakfast of Special K and a banana and unfortunately I did not eat anything for lunch. As breakfast was a little late this morning I didn't get hungry until around 4 so I just went on to make supper. I had a tuna salad sandwich for supper on whole wheat bread and a couple celery stalks chopped up in it. Once that was done I had a bowl full of about 15 or 20 cherries and about 1/2 a cup of blueberries. It was very good!
Tomorrow I have my next session with Jeremy so we'll see how everything goes there. If he's anything like he was on Monday it should be a good workout. Tonight I plan on staying in the gym for a couple of hours, and I will probably post an update once I'm done later on this evening.
I just got back from my evening workout and boy oh boy was it good! I completely zoned out and worked out the hardest i've ever worked at the gym tonight! I started off at the treadmill and I had to go pretty slow to begin with because I had a cramp in the left knee and I thought that maybe I could just walk it out. So I started off with 5 min at a speed of 1.4. About 3 min in it was feeling alot better so at 5 min I bumped the speed up to a 2 for another 5 min. Once again I bumped up the speed to a 2.6 for 5 more min. Finally I upped it one more time to a 3 speed and did it for 15 min, the longest I have ever done a 3 speed. It helped that I had music to go to so that I could just focus on a spot and listen to the beat. Once I hit 30 min I did a cool down for 5 min, wiped off my machine and went to the ladies only room. Here I did a total of 18 min on the bike and then right afterwards got onto the treadmill again for another 30 min total time. I feel good, it gave me time to think, and also gave me a good workout.
After all was said and done I texted Nikki and we decided to go out for coffee to Timmy's. We had a really nice chat, talking about the day and fond memories and some other things as well. I sure am glad I have my buddies in my life! Thanks Nikki! Once I got home I did a few stretches on my new exercise mat, juggling my space with the cats and Daisy this time. LOL Silly animals! Then I went over to the stairs and stretched the back just a little more and now I think I am completely done for the night. I don't really want to do too much so that I can't work out with Jeremy in the morning! Anyhow, I am off to bed now as it is almost midnight and I must be up by 6 if I want to be ready for tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment