Yesterday was a rest day and by george, I needed it! I am still really sore today and I don't know how I'm going to help myself with the pain but, I am going to try anything I can to get better. I'm gonna have to because tomorrow I have my next session with Jeremy in the morning at 11 and I don't want to be a total wimp.
Today is roughly about the same as yesterday, I still can't raise my arms above my head, and I'm still feeling a little on the frustrated side like I was the other day. With being weigh in day, I am a little bit in a better mood. I did my weight this morning and the scale says that officially I have lost 14 lbs so far to date. Another 26 lbs and the next part of my journey is going to be started.
This morning I went to the gym for 9am and I started off on the treadmill at a 12 incline for 5 min at a 2 speed and then slowly decreased the incline down each min by 1. I went for a total of 17 min and then decided to try the eliptical once more. I made it about 5 min before I quit and went to the hamstring machine to stretch out the glutes and hamstrings and then went over to the flexibility machine to stretch out there as well. Once I was finished stretching I went back onto the treadmill for a 10 min speed walk at a 2.8 and 4.5 incline and then rested for 1 min before continuing on for another 30 min doing the cardio workout on the machine. It maintained my heart rate at 145 and wound up doing anywhere from a 6 incline to a 9.3 incline on a 2.2 speed.
I was sort of impressed with the workout, just because of the fact that I was at a 2.2 speed at a higher incline than normal but a little on the dissappointed side for not being able to do as much as I want to do. I will be doing some of my stretches in a little bit here and then hoping to get my step ups in before I have to go to work. I really want to be able to be pain free for tonight. However, if it winds up that I am not, then I guess I'm not. Tomorrow I will write after my session with Jeremy.
No comments:
Post a Comment