Today is official weigh in day! As much as I wanted to lose another 3 lbs this week it surely didn't happen. I am still at the 9lb lost so far but I am now more determined than ever to work harder for next week! I have made a pact with myself that I tend to work much harder on my own so therefore, I will be going to the gym quite a bit this week and I'm going to give it my all!
This morning I was up bright and early even though I went out for coffee with Nikki and Matt last night until 1 in the morning. We had a great time and I always thoroughly enjoy spending time with them. So I got up at 7:30, had my shower by 8:30 and off to the gym I went. I did the treadmill for 30 min starting off 5 min at 2.8 and then bumping up to a 3 for 15 min. I then increased it every min by 1 and made my way up to a 3.3 for 1 min. I lowered it back down to a 3 and finished off the last 5 min with the cool down at a 2.
From there, I went over to the ladies section and plugged my headphones into the bike and watched Till Debt Do Us Part until I realized that it was 10 and I had to leave! So I had finally beaten my time of 18 min on the bike! Only by 2 min but I was pretty happy with that. I jumped in the car and headed home. When I got here I wasn't quite satisfied yet. So, I turned on the wii, had some breakfast and then jumped into the step ups for 10 min. I was feeling pretty confident so I thought, I'm gonna try the EA Active game. It is waaaaay more intense than the wii fit and I was curious to see if I am at that stage yet where I could actually do it.
I looked through the preset workouts and found that the new game has new workouts! Who would've thunk??? There was one for step ups on the wii so I thought, hmmm maybe I could do that. I tried it out for 5 min and had to take a break! Oh my goodness it's hard! With the wii fit all you do is step up and off of the board. With this one, you have to move your arms, kick your legs, do high knee lifts, and back leg curls!!! I wasn't sure if I could do it so I tried the 30 min of the slow step ups. I did them! I couldn't believe it! I think EA Active has become my new best friend other than the treadmill! The amount of calories projected to burn was 234 and I wound up burning 314!!! What a great workout! Now I am satisfied! It sure is a great kick off to the next week! Hopefully I'll have lost at least 2 lbs next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment