Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 32

Tonday did not start off as well as I had hoped it would.  I was supposed to watch Sophia today for Nikki and Matt and wound up sleeping in.  The worst part about it is that I had completely forgotten about it  and didn't even realize it until Nikki reminded me after it was too late.  I was also hoping to make it to the gym today but my back was more sore today than it was yesterday.  I would really like to know why it is acting this way.
I decided to try and work the kinks out in my back and went over to the stairs to try to bend my back with both arms.  It helped a little bit but the kink was still there under the left shouldeer blade.  So I went downstairs after talking to Matt on the phone and tried to do some yoga to see if it would help.  Nope, not really.  I continued on with the wii and popped in the EA Active once again and just started my workout for the day.
I started out with my first day of the 6 week challenge and I seriously thought I was going to die.  Well maybe not but here is the breakdown of what I did.  I had to do 8 reps of squats which completely sucked and felt like I had done about 15 because the wii wasn't registering my movements properly.  I'm sorry wii if I have so much fat on me that I can't bend down that far!  LOL  Anyways, then I had to do lunges and bring my knees into a high lift 8 times.  Once that was finally done i had to do one arm bicep curls with the resistance band and then on to two arm bicep curls.  After that I went right into an island obstacle type thing that i had to run, stop at a checkpoint and do lunges, run, stop and do squats, run, and do scissor jacks and then run to the finish.  By this time I was out of breath and ready to just lay on the floor and pass out.  Then I had to do all of the above all over again with the exception of the island obstacle.
I was feeling pretty good and by the time that was done I had enough energy to try a little more so I did step ups, a short sprint, another island obstacle course, sprint, and then I had to skip on the spot.  Only problem is that when I am doing all of these stupid jumping or running exercises my fat and other parts of my body fly just about every direction!  It almost feels like things are gonna fall off!  LOL
All in all it was good and I am still pretty sore in the back.  Tomorrow morning I am hoping Nikkii isn't still mad at me and will want to come with me to the gym in the morning.  I will be going for 8:30 so that I can be back by 10 so that Jan can have the car.  I would like to focus on a half hour of stretching for tomorrow and at least 30 min on the treadmill and 30 min on the bike.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment