Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 28

Yesterday wasn't a really good day.  I was so lazy and so unmotivated it wasn't even funny.  I was up at 6 am to take Charlie to The Spay Clinic and then my plan was to go to the gym and work out for an hour.  I wound up getting lost coming home and by the time I got to the gym parking lot I was definitely not feeling like going at all.  I sat outside in the car for about 15 min, texted Nikki and decided to go to her place first.

So I went and visited with her for a little bit and then decided to come home.  It felt so weird to come in to the house and not see my beautiful kitty running across the room to greet me.  I came onto the computer for awhile and play some games and then went upstairs to attempt to get motivated for exercising.  I did the 10 min step ups on the EA Active and then I had to leave to pick up Jan from work.  She had a doctor`s appointment and since I had the car, I needed to give her a ride.  By the time we got back it was 2:30 and I really didn`t want to do anything.

I wound up falling asleep in the chair and woke up to my phone ringing at 4:20pm.  It was a good thing because I had plans to meet up with my family in Leduc at Yote`s for supper.  I made it there by 5:30pm (after it took me an hour and fifteen min to get there)  and wound up having a really nice time.  I ordered the veggie platter and 10 dill pickle wings.  I was really looking forward to it!  As I munched down the first wing I realized that it was probably a mistake for ordering them.  They really weren`t that good.  Later on I realized that I really shouldn`t have had them because I really felt sick after awhile.  That`ll be the last time I go and have wings there.

This morning I was up at 7am to get ready for my workout with Jeremy.  I whined and complained that I really didn`t want to go, but, I sucked it up and when I got there I was raring to go!  Jeremy asked me why I was smiling so much and I said, I don`t know, I think I missed training with you this past week.  Boy oh boy did I pay for that cause I was definitely not smiling when I was done.

I started off on the treadmill for 5 min for my warm up and then moved over to the bike.  Jeremy came over 4 min in and said that we were going to do some bike training today along with a bunch of resistance training.  YIPPEE!  I`m gonna sweat!  And I did!  :)  He bumped me up to a 12 tension on the bike, made me do that for a min and then dropped it to a 1 for a minute, back up to a 10 for a minute and then a one.  I went one more time for a minute on a 10 and then 2 min cool down on a one.  I then had to use the bonsi ball to do lunges 12 times on each leg, go to one of the machines and pull 40lb weights on a split rope towards my body with my elbows pulled in close to my body and then the stairs 2 times.  I repeated the lunges and rope pull 2 more times and then had a rest.

After resting I had to do some calf stretching and then we went over to the hanging ropes and I did 12 reverse lunges on each leg, went over to the railing to stretch out my back and then back on the reverse lunges another 12 times.  I then had to sit on a bench and with my right hand pull my head gently over to the right and repeat with the left.  Once completed I sat on another machine and lifted 5lb bar bells to the side and then forward 12 times, had a rest with a drink of water and then repeated.  My last item on the list was to use the hamstring for a min on each leg and then cool down on the treadmill for 2 min.  I had a great session this morning and Jeremy had brought up the fact that he was impressed with my drive and determination.  I have not once said no to any of the exercises he has asked me to perform.  This evening I plan to either do step ups a little later, or go to the gym after supper if not both.  If this happens I will be sure to put it in tomorrows note!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment