Today being pay day is usually such a happy day for me, usually on pay day I get to look at my cheque and watch it slowly dissappear as I pay the bills. However, it wasn't so nice to me today. I wound up making my usual breakfast, sat around watching tv until 11 and then realized that oh ya! I have cardio to do today! I quickly went upstairs, jumped in the shower and rushed off to the bulk barn where I picked up some various nuts to last me within the next few weeks here. Afterwards, I went over to Sobeys to pick up a few more things and by the time I got home it was 2:00pm! OH NO! I only had an hour and a half to get something to eat and get ready for work. So to make a long story short, I didn't get a chance to do any of my cardio today like I wanted, and I wasn't able to do my stretching either. So for tomorrow, I have planned a "kick my own butt" day. I'm going bright and early in the morning to the gym for 8:30am. Hopefully Nikki si going to join me and help me kick my butt. But then I am going to make sure to lengthen my workout by about a half an hour. Usually it's an hour long, tomorrow is 1 1/2 hours and walk home. So technically, 2 1/2 hour workout tomorrow. That'll teach me!
For lunch I had a turkey breast, cheese and tomato sandwich on whole wheat bread, and then for supper, nothing, cause I didn't leave myself time to make something. However, I did take a half a cup of almonds, and a half a cup of pistachios to munch on at work. Tomorrow is going to be a better day cause I really am mad at myself for the slacking today.
Will post earlier tomorrow as well guys! Sorry I'm so late!
No comments:
Post a Comment