Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 19

All I can say is WOW!  What a workout!  It was jam packed today and I am so thankful to Jeremy for all of the thought he puts into these workouts for me.  They are so effective and are definitely paying off!  This morning was a little bit of an iffy start as I wasn't feeling too good.  My stomach was a bit upset and I didn't get much sleep last night.  I really didn't want to go and I almost didn't but, I got ready, grabbed my gym bag, and out the door I went.  I arrived right on time and I actually made Jeremy wait which was not my intention but, I just wasn't quite ready to get it done today.

 

I started off on the treadmill to warm up at a 2 speed for 5 minutes and then Jeremy brought out one of the steps for step ups.  I love step ups but this one was way too high!  I let him know and we made our way downstairs to the group excersise room and he put together a step up about stair height.  That was much better.  So I did 15 step ups on each leg and then 12 bicep curlups with 5lb weights and repeated.  We then moved out into the other room because there was a class scheduled at 9:30 and we couldn't stay in there.  Once outside, we did another 15 step ups on each leg this time doing the bicep curlups while stepping up.  Then we moved over to some piece of equipment that has a bar across it and he put it roughly to my height and I basically had to kind of hang from it to help stretch the back and repeat both.  Then he had me do 15 pushups on that same bar and then sit on a bench and do 15 side arm lifts with the weights while keeping my arms straight.  Repeat and went over to a different machine.  This one you have 2 handles in the back that you hold on to and placing your knee on a rest, you hook your leg into the back of a roller bar type thing and push back with that leg 15 times.  Did it on the other leg and then up and down the stairs I went.  Did this 2 times and then went to another machine that you kind of lay down on and hook your legs behind another roller bar and push up.  did this 15 times and then up and down the stairs again 2 times.  After that, I did some calf stretching on the stairs and then quad stretching.  All in all, it was really good!

 

I came home and had some breakfast because I just wasn't feeling up to eating this morning.  I have had a bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese and a banana.  I am now starting to feel a little stiffness in the shoulders and legs but I plan to do some more stretching here in a little bit and some wii step ups.  I also stepped on the scale this morning and again was surprised when I got on.  I won't disclose the result of that weigh in as Sunday will be my official weigh in for the week so I will wait until then to share my news.  Hopefully it was right!

 

Tomorrow will have to be a work at home day as I am working 12 - 8 so hopefully I can get some kind of work out in then!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment