I woke up this morning feeling way better compared to yesterday. I came downstairs and jumped on the wii right away. I did the breathing exercise, warrior pose, chair squat, palm tree, spinal extension, dog triangle, sun salutaion, torso twists, cobra and the half moon. There might have been a few more in there, I'm not sure. But it was great! Nikki had sent me a text by this time and she was on her way over with Sophia for a visit and then we were going to hit the gym. She was going to work out while Jeremy and I did our session.
We had a nice chat and then I got ready to go. Matt had come as well so he gave us a ride over to the gym. Nikki and I started off on the treadmill for 10 min for our warmup and then made our way over to the bikes. 5 min on the bike and Jeremy was ready to start. I did about 10 or 11 girl push ups, and then he had me do kind of step ups on the Bosu ball. We went back to the mats and he had me do the spinal extention again and had to do something downstairs. By the time I had done the other leg Jeremy had to unfortunately cancel our session. There was something going on that he had to attend to and was unable to continue. He just told me to work on cardio for the rest of my session and on Tuesday we would have another one.
It kind of sucks to have a trainer that is also the floor manager however, I wouldn't want a different one. I feel comfortable with him and I really feel like he knows what he is doing. So, I went and got Nikki and we went into the ladies only section to the treadmills and walked for about 15 min there. I did 15 of the side arm weight lifts with the 5lb dumbells and also 15 bicep curlups as well. I went over to the leg curlup machine and did that and then we carried on back to the treadmills. After another 20 min of the hill setting, we finally called it quits. We were there almost an hour and a half today! :)
Kudos to the both of us!
I am quite pleased with the way it worked out today and look forward to my next session at the gym wether it be with Jeremy or Nikki or by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment