Nikki and I went to the gym this morning and it was a really good workout! Maybe not as good as our trainers make us do, but we still did a great job! We walked on the treadmill for 15 min, making sure to incline at 2-3, and walked at a pace up to about a level 3. It was really good and got our heart rates up! Before going to the gym I made sure to do some torso twists, the chair pose, the palm tree and the half moon on the wii. That really helps to loosen me up I find and I think I will continue to do it daily to keep the muscles going.
After walking at a quick pace for 15 min we went over to the ladies gym and lifted weights for about 10 min, then came back and did the bicycle for 5 and finishing off with stretches on the mats and then doing the stairs 1 1/2 times. By that time we were finished with our workout and time to come home but it was fun and we did sweat some! Tomorrow is a rest day from the gym and I may still work out on my wii earlier in the day, not too sure. My next appointment with Jeremy is on Monday at 11am and I am so excited to see what he has in store for me!
Once again, I'll write to let you know how I'm doing after work and if I added any more excersise to my day.
Oh ya, for breakfast I had a bowl of cereal, and then snack I had an orange, for lunch I am taking snap peas, 2 baby cucumbers halved, and about 1 cup full of grapes! YUM!
Well, It's 9:00pm and I had to leave work at 4 due to feeling pretty sick. I think I'm pushing myself just a little too hard which is where the determination is setting in. I've done some kind of workout for the last week and it seems like my body is trying to reject it in some way by making me feel sick. I went into work feeling great after my workout this morning with Nikki and then at about 2:30pm I was in so much pain that I took a T3. About an hour later I was feeling very groggy and sick to my stomach. I think I'll try to avoid the T3's for now and just take a couple of ibprofen's when It's getting a little painful. I came home and wound up having a nap for an hour and then got up and had the rest of the brown rice that I had made the night before and a sliced up smokie. Seems to have helped a little bit with the water that I drank so hopefully tomorrow I will be ok.
I'm going to try and do my stretches tonight before bed but as far as cardio goes, that will have to wait until Monday morning with Jeremy.
No comments:
Post a Comment