Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 11

Now is the moment that you all have been anxiously waiting for! (I hope)  This morning I woke up at 7:30 am for my 9am appointment with Jeremy.  I grabbed my workout clothes, brought them downstairs to the basement, popped them into the washer and made my way upstairs.  I pulled out the balance board and turned on the wii, anticipating my weigh in because yesterday I thought it wasn't right.  Yesterday it seemed I was down to 260lbs which would make my weight loss to 4lbs in 10 days.  This morning however I was deleriously happy to find out that I HAVE LOST 5LBS!!!!  I'm at 259 now and even that much more excited to get going full force into that gym every day!

 

I turned off the wii and made my usual breakfast and then got myself ready for the gym.  I started off on the treadmill for 5 min until Jeremy came and got me for my session.  He had me sit on one of the benches and then stand up pulling my arms in close to my body 10 times.  I let him know that today my left knee was a bit sore and that I would try my hardest but I might not be able to do it.  So once that was done, we went over to these ropes that were hanging down from the rafters.  He had me kind of lean backwards and then use my arms to pull my body back up.  I did this 10 times and then back to the bench for stand ups.  Then we went over to the ladies area and did some more pulling with the arms and stepping to the side.  Not sure what or even how to describe it but it worked the shoulders pretty good.

 

After that, we did another excersise where you have a rope on a pulley and then all you do is keeping your arms bent at a 90 degree angle close to your body, you pull the rope down.  Moving on we went back to the other side and he had me sit on one of these other machines and then did 7.5lbs curl ups 12 times and then over to the stairs.  At the stairs I had have my feet half off of the stairs and raise on my tip toes 10 times then back to do 8 more curl ups with a 10lb bar bell!  Back at the stairs, I had to have my feet half off of them again but this time lower them kind of off the steps so that the front of the legs were being stretched.  Finally I did the bike for 3 min as fast as I could go and then a 5 min cool down.  I was supposed to go in tomorrow morning for another training session, however, there was a emergency that came up and I had to cancel.

 

For lunch I had about 6 strawberries sliced, 2 kiwi sliced, 4 celrey sticks cut into quarters, and 3 baby cucumbers.  It was very good and filling until about an hour later.  I then had about 10 pumpkin seeds (EW YUCK) that I purchased from work and later on before I left work, I had a tuna salad sandwich on whole wheat.

 

But my day didn't stop there!  Nikki, her fiance Matt and I decided to go to the gym together once I was done work.  Nikki and I spent 30 min on the treadmill, took a rest and then did a few strength excersises on the mats.  Once we finished there, we went back on the treadmill for the last 10 min of our workout.  All in all it was an awesome workout and I just want to say that I am so happy that Nikki is doing such an awesome job!

 

I will probably do some more cardio tomorrow, I will have to see how my back feels.  At this moment, it's a little tender in the lower area and I keep getting sharp pains throught the whole back.  Stretches will be in effect for sure tomorrow!

 

Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment