What a day! Woke up a little later than I had hoped today, 7:30am! This is definitely not a normal thing for me! Got dressed and came downstair to check my weight before breakfast, and still at the 2lb loss! Wow! I'm excited! I went to the kitchen and made my breakfast with the eggs, turkey bacon and a slice of cheese and texted Nikki to see if she was up. HMMMM? She's not up yet!!! Ok, so I sat on the couch for a little bit and started to watch Day's from yesterday since I wound up missing it. Got a message about 10 min later, Nikki had just woke up due to a bad sleep last night. So, we both jump in the shower and start getting ready to go to the gym. Just as I left the house I got another message from Nikki, she doesn't want to go. Too tired. But I just told her to get ready and let's do it anyways and that we would feel better afterwards. I didn't want to go either but once I started walking I was starting to get into it more. Once I got to the Tim Horton's across the street from my place, one of my co-workers was just passing. She was headed up that way and was willing to give me a ride so I took her up on the offer.
Got to Nikki's, had a smoke and then we were both on our way and getting more into the spirit! Once we got to the gym we jumped on the treadmill and walked for 15 min. I didn't push as hard as I did yesterday, but still wound up sweating so it was all good. We walked it off for a while and then Nikki suggested we do the bicycle that has the back support. She did better than I did, she got 10 min in and I did it for 5. She did one of her leg excersises and we were gone. Not much time spent there today but, the way I looked at it, I still had a half hour walk home, so it was ok.
We hung out at her place for a little bit, and then I started on my way. By this time my back was starting to tense up and I was feeling it in my legs. I thought maybe I would have to call someone to pick me up but, I made it! Once I got home I finished watching Day's while eating my 2 apples and 1 pear and thought, ok time to get my stretches done. I thought that was all I was going to do but I wound up doing the basic run on the wii for 3 minutes followed by a half hour of step ups! OMG! My legs, ankles, back, and thighs are really feeling it! I'm pretty sure I'm done for the day but, as far as I'm concerned, that's is over an hour and a half of cardio excersise today along with 15 minutes of stretches! I think that is more than enough!
For supper tonight I'm making chicken filets, with brown rice, and probably some stir fry veggies. Should be tasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment