Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 22

Today I am a little choked with myself.  Ok so maybe not a little, ALOT!  I woke up not feeling very good, had an upset stomach, a terrible sleep and feeling a little light headed.  However, I came downstairs, cleaned up the kitchen and made myself some toast with peanut butter as well as a coffee to see if that would settle my stomach a little bit.  Not so much.  I really didn't feel like going to the gym this morning but, on the other hand, I didn't want to show up and have Jeremy take a session away from me for cancelling, which was the agreement we came to.

I got my shoes on, grabbed my keys, and away I went.  I got there 5 min early and did 8 min on the treadmill for my warm up at a speed of 2, cleaned off my machine and went to do a few back stretches on the railing.  Jeremy came out of his office full of smiles and asked if I was ready to go.  I told him that I wasn't feeling very good this morning and asked if we could maybe do a less strenuous workout.  He told me it was fine and that we would get my measurements done instead of a full blown workout.  Fine by me.  So while we were waiting for the results to print downstairs he had me on the bike for 3 min.  I had to stop because he needed to retake a measurement and then he sent me back to the bike for the remainder of the time.  I was 4 min in and he bumped me up to a level 12 for 1 min while he read me my results.  I went down to a level 4 for one min after that and I literally stopped and had to lean over the bike because I was scared I might fall off or pass out or something.

Jeremy told me that I should go home half hour in to my work out and rest, come back tomorrow for an hour and a half instead of an hour and then I left.  I can't believe it!  I was doing so good!  But, I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  I am going to share the results with you guys because I have been working really hard and trying to eat way healthier.

According to his scale, I have lost 7 lbs, (keeping in mind that i've had a full belly this morning and it was much later than I normally weigh myself), my neck has gone down 3 cm, gluteus down 3 cm, shoulders up 2 cm, right thigh down 4 cm, abdomen 1 down 13 cm, abdomen 2 down 8 cm.  I am happy about that, ecstatic really, but I am still not impressed that I wasn't able to fulfill my commitment this morning.  Tomorrow I am going to make sure I am really good and then hope Jeremy really kicks my butt!  :)

Here's hoping for a better day...

No comments:

Post a Comment