Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 13

Well, well, well!  I am soooo upet today!  I worked out for an hour this morning at home on the wii after breakfast.  I wanted to punish myself for not doing anything at all for 2 days but it turned out that it just wasn't meant to happen today.  I woke up at 7am thinking that I would walk down to the gym and do my workout.  But then by the time I actually got dressed, had my bagel for breakfast, and my coffee, I really didn't feel up to the 1/2 hour walk there.  So, I opted to stay home and workout here.  At least I did something today.  I got on the wii and started out with some stretches, I did the breathing excersise, half moon, warrior pose, the palm tree, torso twists, bicep extensions and then decided to do some step ups.  I started with the basic step ups and did one round of those (3 min)  then tried to put the extension on so that I was going higher up, but I had trouble getting my steps to register on the game.  By this time, tweeps (Roomie's cat) was sitting on the end of the couch looking up at me and meowing at me.  I turned around and looked at her, shook my head and went about my business on the wii.  Well I think tweeps figured I musti've needed help or something because the next thing I know, I'm feeling sharp prickly spots on my back and I'm doubled over with an extra 10lbs added to me!  Tweeps decided to try to get on my back!  So roomie had to come over and pick the cat off of me so that I could continue!

 

It was the funniest thing this morning!  With the cat finally literally off my back, I continued on with the step ups.  I then did some parade one, where you have to walk to the beat of a whistle and move your right hand or left hand in rhythm of the icons dropping on the screen.  After that I did the short run (3 min) and went on to try the 10 min run.  About 2 min into the run I realized what time it was!  I only had 1 hour to be ready to walk out the door for work!

 

I quickly put the wii away and went into the kitchen to prepare my meal for the day.  I made up the chicken breasts that were in the fridge with the chilli lime rub from pampered chef, cut up a piece and made a ceasar salad with about 7 or 8 croutons in it, and added only about a tablespoon of ceasar dressing.  Then I grabbed a big bowl of carrots, 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds, and 1/2 cup of cashews and got changed for work.

 

I did share my nuts by the way with Allykhan (The young man that I worked with today.)  All day I anticipated getting off of work so that I could go to the gym and hit that treadmill for an hour!  I kept getting a little frustrated at times because every time I looked at the clock it seemed to just creep along!  By the time I was done I was extremely anxious!  FINALLY!  I get to kick my butt and vent some frustrations into that treadmill!  I texted Nikki to see if she was gonna come with and that's when I was told...... The gym closed at 8!!!  WHAT?????

 

Oh well, tomorrow I am meeting up with Nikki at 8am, at the gym, and I'm hoping to do about an hour and a half there.  Make up for missing yesterday and not being able to go today!  :)  Once again I am extremely excited to get going!  I will be posting my not before I go to work tomorrow to let you all know how we did.

 

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment