Sunday, 21 August 2011

Day 5

This morning was very rough, very rough indeed!  I woke up at 11am and rolled out of bed very carefully noticing that something just wasn't quite right.  Made it into the bathroom and thought 'oh boy, I'm a hurting unit this morning.'  I didn't realize just how bad it was until I tried to walk down the stairs and nearly fell down them!  Oh the joys of this stupid scoliosis!  So I made downstairs finally and into the kitchen for a bowl of cereal.  I was supposed to do my workout afterwards but I thought maybe I'll just rest for a little bit first.  I talked on the phone with my friend Nikki for about 2 hours and finally at 2:30pm decided I better get to it.  Pain or not!

 

I wound up doing a couple of back stretches and then started with the torso twists on wii fit plus.  That kind of helped a little bit to loosen me up and I went further with the half moon and then the warrior pose.  Once that was done, I was pretty much better and carried on to my favorite, the step ups.  All in all, by the time I was ready for work I was feeling pretty good.

 

I brought some multigrain crackers to work with me with 2 tablespoons of hummus for dipping and some brown rice from last night and stir fry.  It was as good the second time around as it was the first.  By around 8:00pm I had to take a T3 for the pain in the back.  I don't know if they are working all that well.  Either they aren't working or it just hurts way worse than normal.  Anyhow, I'm here now at the end of the day, still sore but ready for whatever tomorrow brings me!

 

I'm going with Nikki tomorrow to the gym in the morning to do some treadmill excersising so it's not too stressful, maybe I'll be good tomorrow night.  Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment