I was up this morning at 6am so that I could go to the gym for 8 but unfortunately my body had other plans for me. I wasn't really feeling so good so I thought I would wait it out just a little bit and go a bit later. I jumped on the wii to find that I have lost another pound! So that is a total weight loss of 6lbs now! I'm starting to feel so much better and I proved it today.
I had special k cereal this morning with 1 banana sliced in it, and then a couple hours later I had a bagel with cream cheese. This is the first time that I actually might hit my 6 small meals today! Jan (my roomie) gave me a ride to the gym and I immediately jumped on the treadmill. I went for 16 min and burned 123 calories, took a 3 min break, started again and tried to go a bit longer (which i did) and went 19 min and burned 150 calories. Then I got the call from Merv (Jan's brother) that they were on their way to come pick me up and asked if I wanted to go with them to Timmie's for coffee and some lunch or if I wanted to stay where I was and continue on. I opted to go with them so I pushed a little bit further for another 5 min at a 3.4 speed and got ready to go. I walked across the parking lot to the esso where we agreed to meet and went to Timmie's for lunch. I got a small Turkey Bacon Club sandwich on whole wheat, no mayo with mustard instead and no cheese. It was very good. For supper tonight I think I'm going to make myself another chicken ceasar salad and bring along some cucumber, carrots, and green peppers for my snack. All in all it's been a pretty good day today. I will be doing some more stretches pretty quick here and maybe some more step ups for about a half an hour, just to make sure to kick my butt properly.
I haven't been able to get ahold of Jeremy yet so I don't know when my next session is with him but as soon as I find out I will let you all know!
No comments:
Post a Comment